DUPLICATION REPLICATIONDuplication and replication defined: After your video production...now what? You'll need copies. First what's the difference. Duplication refers to a process for limited numbers of copies - general 25, 100 or 500. They are produced one at a time basically as you would on your home computer. Replication is for larger quantities in which a master is made and then they are quickly pressed like the old style vinyl records. It saves you money.
This is one more area where PS/A can assist and save you money. Whether it's a CD, DVD, or printed materials, we've assisted clients for over 40 years. Our printers are dedicated to quality, our replication plants are fully licensed and compliant, and the materials used are first rate - no rejected second tier materials.
Put your product catalog, graphics and multimedia on CD or DVD.
The U.S. Geological Survey has their once every 5 year world-wide event. They came to us after having hard-copy printed their presentation materials for years. We were able to take their materials early, produce a CD with all the materials and not only made it easier with search features, but GREATLY reduce their production and mailing costs.
- PS/A can handle all aspects of duplication and replication including package design and even mailing.
- We can create all your elements for collateral materials: Printed Catalogs, CD's, DVD's for trade shows for your overall dealer & marketing programs.
- We'll handle your fulfillment, printing, replication and duplication as well as convention displays & exhibits.
- Use CD's or DVD's for general marketing, new product release or communicating with personnel in the field.
- Let everyone at the meeting have a copy to take home or back to the field office personnel.
- Make your new program or dealer materials available at trade shows.
Let PS/A handle your packaging or other printing needs as well.
ALL projects are fully licensed & compliant.
All PS/A Materials © Copyright 1996 - 2017 Group AMC, Inc.
Video Production | Graphics | Animation | Web Services | Translations | Medical Production Services