In the course of 45 years of video production and live events, we've been busy in a lot of places on a lot of projects.
Pulling together regular, as well as special, equipment, crews, locations, support materials, staging, audio and lighting, travel accommodations, power requirements and all the ancillary things for a production shows that there's a lot more than just showing up with a camera and a mic. We've brought together the right people and "things" for over 45 years and efficiency is paramount with our producers.
From international clients like ABENGOA, Stilo, AREVA, KDS, Medidas, or high profile clients like Intel, Johnson & Johnson or Zimmer, to the local Troon Resort, Boys & Girls Clubs or John C Lincoln Hospital, we've proven ourselves over and over again to be professional, reliable and a producer of high quality video productions.
Some of our locations have been:
- Corporate boardrooms (and bored rooms)
- Nuclear plants (HOT! stuff)
- Weapons ranges (simulated drug raids, training, and corporate marketing)
- Oil rigs (slippery fun)
- Construction sites (residential and commercial)
- Pro golf productions (with Jack Nicklaus, Tom Weiskopf & Tom Purtzer)
- Operating rooms (broadcasting live heart, knee, hip, shoulder and general surgeries around the world)
- Laboratories (drug & semi-conductor manufacturing)
- Level D Clean Rooms (high tech semi-conductor chip manufacturing & medical)
- Conferences and seminars (from San Francisco to Atlanta)
- Cockpits of a F-14s & F-16s (for the US Air Force)
- Football fields and basketball courts (Go Suns)
- Multimillion dollar homes and poverty stricken islands
- Hollywood soundstages, warehouses and helicopters
We'd like to add your project to our page of activities. Call us with any questions you might have about your next project.
All PS/A Materials © Copyright 1996 - 2017 Group AMC, Inc.
Video Production | Graphics | Animation | Web Services | Translations | Medical Production Services